Sim Unlock Code

dscottjr82

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Tmobile was so gracious to send me my sim unlock code for the sgs4g but it keeps saying unlock unsuccessful..i called them back and they verified the imei was correct an all..i called samsung galaxy tech support and they also comfirmed it was correct and i keep getting the same results..can anyone help me out? I dont have access to a computer to do it through the hex key an all.. am i missing some steps or something? I have a none tmobile sim in the phone an all i do get the screen to enter the code...im frustrated at this point because seems as if the people who made the phone cant even help me!!:mad::mad:

anusri

Mar 6, 2013
Visit site
If the phone says Invalid Imei you cannot able to unlock it.The phone may be reported as stolen or may be blocked by service provider.It will not be unlocked.So finally once conform it.Try using the *#06# to check the IMEI number of the Samsung Galaxy S 4G (Samsung SGH-T959V Galaxy S 4G) or you can remove the batter and underneath the battery slot you can find the IMEI number of the phone.If the IMEI number is an valid number,you can unlock it easily.To unlock it you can use unlock code.You need to use correct unlock code to unlock the phone from the network lock.There are many sites available to get the unlock code.I would suggest the site Onlinegsmunlock.com here you can get the correct unlock code and unlock it from service provider lock.Samsung has 5 unlocking tries if you have remaining unlocking tries you can unlock it .To enter the unlock code in the phone correctly you can follow the correct unlocking instructions in the site.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci