Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Wifi Doesnt Work after Root

Hey all,

So I tried to root my phone via Odin. I think it worked (the superuser app showed up) but now my wifi doesn't work at all. When I go into settings to turn it on I click on it and it becomes checked, then it scans for a couple seconds then the Wifi turns off again. I'm pretty new to this android stuff (blackberry) and I thought I followed the directions here (http://answers.downloadatoz.com/q,33...ead-2-3-3.html) to the T. I hope I didn't do any permanent damage. Please help!!

Sorry I forgot to add that I've already reset to factory settings hoping it would fix it (it didn't).
    I wish I worked at google

ROM
    MIUI

Default Re: Wifi Doesnt Work after Root

I'm thinking you should ODIN a new modem and if that doesn't work just ODIN another rom

Default Re: Wifi Doesnt Work after Root

I'm having the same issue. I'm not sure what you mean by "ODIN a new modem". I know ODIN is what I used to load the new kernel (Zedomax in my case). Little help?

Yes follow the instructions HELP Stuck in Clockwork Mod Recovery T-Mobile Galaxy S 4G

Enviado desde mi Glacier usando Tapatalk