1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Yellow/Blue pixels?

I've had the phone for about a week now and I love it. I only have one issue.
    I haven't rooted it or messed with any of the core settings, but the screen doesnt like certain shades of blue. For example: my wallpaper is the Beach scene that comes on it already and at the top, when the phone is locked but the display is on, right above the clouds is a streak of blue pixels that don't fit in. When I unlock it, the out of place pixels move higher up.
    On top of that, the left side of the screen has some yellow bleeding and the right has some blue bleeding. These both get worse as the phones warms up. If I use it for a long period of time, the bleeding gets worse.
    Instinct tells me that these are related issues.
    My questions to you all:
    1) Are these issues related?
    2) What would be causing the issues? (For future reference)
    3) Is there a way to fix it or do I need to just order a replacement?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Yellow/Blue pixels?

Bump.

I can see from the views that I'm not the only with this problem, or others have similar problems.

Also from the lack of a reply I can only assume the only course of action is to request a replacement.

I'll send out for a new device, and if it happens on that one I'll delve further into this, but for now that seems to be the only solution.