June 22nd and how to Root Galaxy S 4G 2.3.6

Rylos007

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Lots of threads on rooting these phones. But they are all out dated.
I am on Gingerbread.vuvkj6 and 2.3.6

Everything I am finding on rooting the T959V is out dated a while ago. Any help for me post the end of April?

Please and Thank you

hawklet00

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
np. just make sure to follow the directions exactly. i made a really supid mistake of putting the kc1 files and kj6 and the same folders and one of the files copied over the others and screwed the whole thing up (would boot into cwm but nothing else). So make sure to create two different folders for the kc1 and kj6 files, and follow the directions to the letter and you will be good to go.

sos710m

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I am trying to root my GS4g t939V and I got hung up in superoneclick. Essentially nothing happened. My computer security software recognized the rageagainsthecage file as a virus and deleted it so I tried psnueter. Any ideas? I tried to get an updated version of SuperOneClick but the link was broken...does anyone have a legit working link?

sos710m

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I followed the first set, the second link scares me being a noob. Is there an issue with the rage file? If I turned off my virus protection and downloaded it again, could I be screwing myself? It seems people are having very good results with super one click and rage.

hawklet00

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Just follow all the steps in the sencond link. There should be some videos showing you how to do it on YouTube. Superoneclick really doesn't work that well

Sent from my LG-P999 using Android Central Forums

hawklet00

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
no problem. i dont meant to come off as a dick. i remember looking at odin and thinking wtf, im going to brick my phone using this. but i read, reread, and read some more, and then looked at videos on youtube. then i tried it and found out that its not as hard as it originally looked