- 7 Posts
Phone Won't Stay Powered-Off
Hi all! New to the forum, looks like a lot of info to be had!
I have a relatively new problem with my Galaxy S with Gingerbread 2.3.3. When connected to the charger it won't stay powered-off. If it's off when I plug it in, it turns on. If it's plugged in and then turned off, it turns itself back on. This started a month or so ago (well after I upgraded the OS) so I'm thinking I inadvertantly changed a setting somewhere. For the life of me I can't find anything in the settings list to fix it!
Anyone have an idea what I can do?
- 09-26-2012, 09:41 PM #2
- 7 Posts
Re: Phone Won't Stay Powered-Off
Glad to hear that I'm not the only one! Mine will occasionally work correctly (maybe 10% of the time). I thought it might be a timing issue of when the charger is connected relative to the shut-down cycle but so far I haven't been able to find the sweet spot. Frustrating...
- By Wanderist in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2012, 03:32 PM
- By conductor_bosh in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 3Last Post: 05-26-2011, 06:06 PM
- By goin_nil in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 10Last Post: 07-15-2010, 03:25 PM
- By Mustachio in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2010, 06:59 PM
- By SimonSays in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2010, 12:40 PM