- 1 Posts
Message notification won't turn off on Samsung Galaxy S 4G
I can't get the message notification in the upper left hand corner to turn off. Even after deleting all the messages. When I hit the link from the notification, it tells me "you have entered an invalid address". Anyone know how to clear this and keep it from coming back???
- 01-14-2013, 09:29 AM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Message notification won't turn off on Samsung Galaxy S 4G
..copied from another forum and it worked for me.
Here is what I did to fix it, I am running a Samsung Galaxy S with Android 2.3.3 (gingerbread).
I deleted all messages inMessaging
then I composed a new message but didn't send it but came out of messaging and it saved it as a draft. I then went back into Messaging and hit the menu button and choose Delete Threads, selected all at the top and clicked delete and OK and this resolved my rogue message.
Hope this helps.
- By plezcarlin1 in forum General Android Device ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2015, 04:08 AM
- By longbow in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2013, 09:55 AM
- By cmoody1906 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2012, 01:26 PM
- By jpr in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2012, 09:48 PM
- By rrand in forum Acer Iconia A100Replies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2011, 09:31 PM