PC Won't recognize my Galaxy S 4G =[

RedRaz0r

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello! So I just got this phone yesterday, and I can't get it to connect to my pc as a storage device. I changed the USB settings to mass storage only, yet still when I hook it to my pc, nothing happens other than it starting to charge. I've searched everywhere and can't figure out what the problem is. I've tried this on multiple PCs using multiple cables, and it won't connect to any of them. I've also done a factory reset. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hello! So I just got this phone yesterday, and I can't get it to connect to my pc as a storage device. I changed the USB settings to mass storage only, yet still when I hook it to my pc, nothing happens other than it starting to charge. I've searched everywhere and can't figure out what the problem is. I've tried this on multiple PCs using multiple cables, and it won't connect to any of them. I've also done a factory reset. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Ok i had this happen the other day and it took me 3 cables till i found one that let me connect,,,,,a couple questions.... have you opened device manager on your pc and does it show anything when you connect the device. Have you enabled debugging mode before connecting to your PC?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692