1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default PC Won't recognize my Galaxy S 4G =[

Hello! So I just got this phone yesterday, and I can't get it to connect to my pc as a storage device. I changed the USB settings to mass storage only, yet still when I hook it to my pc, nothing happens other than it starting to charge. I've searched everywhere and can't figure out what the problem is. I've tried this on multiple PCs using multiple cables, and it won't connect to any of them. I've also done a factory reset. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Global Posts
    11,775 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

Default Re: PC Won't recognize my Galaxy S 4G =[

Quote Originally Posted by RedRaz0r View Post
    Hello! So I just got this phone yesterday, and I can't get it to connect to my pc as a storage device. I changed the USB settings to mass storage only, yet still when I hook it to my pc, nothing happens other than it starting to charge. I've searched everywhere and can't figure out what the problem is. I've tried this on multiple PCs using multiple cables, and it won't connect to any of them. I've also done a factory reset. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Ok i had this happen the other day and it took me 3 cables till i found one that let me connect,,,,,a couple questions.... have you opened device manager on your pc and does it show anything when you connect the device. Have you enabled debugging mode before connecting to your PC?
    If i've made life easier buy me a Macchiato