- 2 Posts
Relocating Apps to SD Card
Hi everyone, I'm relatively new to Android so I apologize if this a rhetorical question.
I'm trying to find out if there is a way I can move a few apps, specifically Google Play Music to the SD card in order to free up space on my phone.
From what I've found so far the only was is through rooting which i'd rather avoid. Is there a workaround or alternative to keep the music data on the SD card ?
Thanks for your help,
- 01-17-2014, 10:44 AM #2
Re: Relocating Apps to SD Card'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By Duncan Wallace in forum Developer Beta TestingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 11:11 AM
- By Del Wright in forum Other TabletsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2014, 08:10 PM
- By SpookDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2014, 06:52 PM
- By David Cawton in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2014, 11:01 AM
- By note3fan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 10:07 AM