- 4 Posts
Relocating Apps to SD Card
Hi everyone, I'm relatively new to Android so I apologize if this a rhetorical question.
I'm trying to find out if there is a way I can move a few apps, specifically Google Play Music to the SD card in order to free up space on my phone.
From what I've found so far the only was is through rooting which i'd rather avoid. Is there a workaround or alternative to keep the music data on the SD card ?
Thanks for your help,
- 01-17-2014, 10:44 AM #2
Re: Relocating Apps to SD Card
- By Duncan Wallace in forum Developer Beta TestingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 11:11 AM
- By Del Wright in forum Other TabletsReplies: 3Last Post: 01-17-2014, 08:10 PM
- By SpookDroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-17-2014, 06:52 PM
- By David Cawton in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2014, 11:01 AM
- By note3fan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2014, 10:07 AM