- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
I recently traveled to the BVI with my Galaxy S4 and because T-Mobile has no network there I was unable to access data so I was forced to have my phone unlocked and purchase a local SIM Card to use there... I can no longer connect my device to my Laptop to transfer data, I tried doing a Software Update on my device and got a message saying My device has been modified software updates are not available... Unfortunately I have already returned to the US so I cannot return to the vendor who unlocked my phone to have this issue resolved...
How can I fix this issue???
- 04-07-2014, 12:43 PM #2
- By dave0813 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2014, 10:48 AM
- By clitrenta in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-05-2014, 10:36 PM
- By dalmore_pam in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2014, 09:32 PM
- By Noxzoul in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2014, 04:33 PM
- By Flemming Jakobsen in forum Sony Xperia Z1 CompactReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2014, 11:58 AM