1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New Galaxy S 4G owner and new to the forums

Hello all,

I am the proud new owner of the Galaxy S 4G from T-Mo. I am also new to these forums. I got the SGS4G on Wednesday. I was at my local T-Mo store early as I am a new customer for them. I used to have AT&T and the iPhones and I must say the SGS4G is a faster and nicer phone and one has to love Android Froyo 2.2.1. VS iOS 4.x (yuk). The 4G is wicked fast so far.

Welcome to the forums and congratulations!!! Glad you are enjoying the phone. I get mine today and am looking so forward to it. It'll be nice once these forums get a little more busy.

ROM
    CM Nightly Builds / Froyo

Welcome! I picked one up Wednesday and am loving it so far.
    Robots Will Kill

Global Posts
    11,964 Global Posts

Welcome to AC... enjoy the forums..

I just got my Samsung Galaxy S 4G on Wednesday also. The UPS guy just left it on my doorstep for who knows how long. I'm loving it, just can't figure out how to make my screens look. I don't want it to look like my old phone. I'm a new member also, so "Hey Everybody!"

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts

Same boat here. Got mine this past weekend and love it. Isbn am up grading from a bb8900 and it is awesome. I have heard a few complaints but I don't have any.

I just got mine a few days ago. I love it. The screen is aweaome. I love that its so light. I had a mytouch 4g and swapped it out for this. So glad I did. I cant seem to put it down.

Global Posts
    2,183 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock ICS

Welcome to the forums

Sent by my droid
    Rooting comes with great power & great responsibilities.

Global Posts
    1,096 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS

Welcome to the forum, I personally have the international version of the Galaxy S, the GT-i9000M running with my at&t SIM and love it, love the HSDPA speeds too.
    my Nexus 5 32GB