- 1 Posts
ROM Manager not working correctly
I have the samsung Galaxy S 4g.
Just got it today actually.
Im actually surprised that the internal memory is so terrible. but anyways.
I succesfully rooted my phone, which was rather satisfying.
I went on to download Rom manager (premium as a matter of fact)
Titanium Back up and Etc.
I can not get Rom manager to back up correctly.
The order in which I do things is as follows:
1. tap Flash ClockworkMod Recovery
2. Confirm Phone Model - Samsung Galaxy S 4g (is what i choose)
3. "Successfully downloaded Clockworkmod recovery! (is what I see. I then tap "ok")
(Now i think im ready to back up my phone, yay).
4.Then tap Backup Current Rom
5. Choose a name(I leave it as the current date)
6. Tap Ok
Instead of getting the results I think are correct, which is rebooting to the clockwork mod or w/e, I get booted to the stock reboot. Which resembles this.
Android System Recovery <3e>
Samsung Recovery Utils
- for BML -
Enter: POWER Key, Select : Vol UP/ Vol Down
Reboot System now
delete all user data
delete cache data
Can anyone help? I'm trying to install a better ROM and I rly want to do a backup first. Thanks
- 07-03-2011, 01:04 PM #2
- 12-10-2011, 03:21 PM #3
- 01-18-2012, 12:10 PM #4
- 05-01-2012, 11:03 PM #5
- 05-06-2012, 06:05 PM #6I wish I worked at google
- 218 Posts
Then, with the SGS kernel flasher app, select the file you downloaded and push flash kernel. It will then reboot and you will have ClockworkMod 5 and busy box
- 05-06-2012, 06:10 PM #7I wish I worked at google
- 218 Posts