Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Phone pauses charge every time i plug it in. HELPPP

I have had my S for about a year maybe 2 and i dropped it once and broke my SD card in half. so just the other day i was picking at it the half still in-side the SD slot and got it out but when i put the battery back in my phone says "Charge Pauses. Battery is either too hot or too cold." It wont charge on any charger me or my friends own. i love my phone. WHAT CAN I DO!?!?!?! HELP

Default Re: Phone pauses charge every time i plug it in. HELPPP

Ouch. If I had to guess (and this is purely a guess) is that something got damaged and by removing the broken half, you've now created a short (maybe a bent piece of metal in there somewhere) so it's throwing that error. Look really close to see if you can see any bent connectors or something that might be causing it.

Again, that's just me grasping at a straw as a possible culprit. I don't really know.