Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Exclamation Phone pauses charge every time i plug it in. HELPPP

I have had my S for about a year maybe 2 and i dropped it once and broke my SD card in half. so just the other day i was picking at it the half still in-side the SD slot and got it out but when i put the battery back in my phone says "Charge Pauses. Battery is either too hot or too cold." It wont charge on any charger me or my friends own. i love my phone. WHAT CAN I DO!?!?!?! HELP

Global Posts
    17,563 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Phone pauses charge every time i plug it in. HELPPP

Quote Originally Posted by gracewaslosky View Post
    I have had my S for about a year maybe 2 and i dropped it once and broke my SD card in half. so just the other day i was picking at it the half still in-side the SD slot and got it out but when i put the battery back in my phone says "Charge Pauses. Battery is either too hot or too cold." It wont charge on any charger me or my friends own. i love my phone. WHAT CAN I DO!?!?!?! HELP
    Welcome to the forums!
    I don't know how, but you can try to reboot into recovery and clear your phone's cache. Otherwise, your battery may be going bad.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here