Samsung Galaxy S Blaze having extreme issues.

pathiggins18

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Okay, here's a rough list of all the things my Samsung Galaxy Blaze has been doing that I know it shouldn't be.

1. I'll turn the phone on, and it will fully load up. I'll wait for it to load before pressing the power button to put the phone on hold. About 5 seconds later, the phone will vibrate and reset itself. It does this over and over, even if I don't touch it. I thought it may be the battery, so I took the battery from my brothers phone and put it into mine to see if that solved the problem. However, this didn't work, and the phone kept resetting.
2. The battery dies in a matter of about one hour. This just happened overnight, when I went to sleep with the phone fully charged. It was dead by the time I woke up this morning.
3. The phone takes abnormally long to charge. Even then, the charger has to be in a very specific position for the phone to connect and take the charge. The only way I can get my phone to stop resetting myself is by plugging it into the charger. As soon as it disconnects, it just keeps resetting.

Is it my phone, battery, or is there some kind of solution? I did factory reset my phone last night, hoping that would resolve the issues, but to no avail.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Do you have an SD card inserted? Try removing it and rebooting. I've heard of issues with corrupted SD cards causing boot loops and other problems.