Apple seeking to block Samsung products in USA

mettleh3d#WN

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
All this apple v Samsung lawsuits make me worried that the Tmob SGS2 may be sale-blocked. I don't quite know how these bans work, how long they take, when the plea originated (I read July '11) if it'll hit Tmob's SGS2 before Oct 12th (too cruel I tell you! Been waiting for months!) and how often American bans even take.

What's worrisome in my little foil cap is that the SGS2 launch is expected Oct 12th and iPhone 5 Oct 14th. Wouldn't Apple pull all their muscle to eliminate prospective buyers for Tmob as well as the other carriers' Galaxy lines so that they may look at the iphone?

Anyway...

Broheemster

May 5, 2010
Visit site
All this apple v Samsung lawsuits make me worried that the Tmob SGS2 may be sale-blocked. I don't quite know how these bans work, how long they take, when the plea originated (I read July '11) if it'll hit Tmob's SGS2 before Oct 12th (too cruel I tell you! Been waiting for months!) and how often American bans even take.

What's worrisome in my little foil cap is that the SGS2 launch is expected Oct 12th and iPhone 5 Oct 14th. Wouldn't Apple pull all their muscle to eliminate prospective buyers for Tmob as well as the other carriers' Galaxy lines so that they may look at the iphone?

Anyway...

Nah, it seems like their goal was to mess up the sales before the iPhone came out. Once the 4s or 5 comes out it will "pull Apple's muscle" all on it's own. Kinda like drugs lol. I don't think you have to worry about the Hercules not launching on time

Crotalus

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
At least Jobs is gone, now I hope apple follows.

That being said, only an incompetent idiotic judge would ever up hold the ban. Especially after apples altering and forging documents.

Lame ausi judges as an example.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia