Taking Screen Shots

dougE2483

May 16, 2010
Visit site
This was a feature i was excited to hear that would be on the SGS2 even though it hasn't been on any non rooted Android phone i have owned before.

But you are able to take screen shots on your SGS2 right out of the box, and I am sure most of you may already know this and read about it but for the few of you out there that don't like to take time and research things or read up on anything, I wanted to share this with you.

In order to take a screen shot all you have to do is hold down the Home button and press the power button and its that simple, or so it sounds lol.

I have found it to be kind of a pain in the butt at the same time because its kind of a two handed task it seems and also on top of that if you hold the home button down you are going to get your 8 recently opened apps to pop up which will save as your screen shot so when you do it make sure you are ready with the power button because you don't have much time!

Well I hope this wasn't a waste of anyone's time and that it helped someone out!

Drez87

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue with the Sensation, its a little bother some cause either i would Lock the phone, Go Home, Or pull up the recent apps. But once you get it.... It brings a smile to your face :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress