1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can I expect to pay full price.

I'm 6 months into a 2-year contact with T-mobile.
    I smashed my S2 in my tailgate, no insurance. I'm going to replace it on 12/3 (yeah 1 more week!). Can I expect to pay the full $529 T-mobile is asking? Is there a cheaper way to buy a new S2 while still honoring my obligation to T-mobile? Is there any way to get out of my contact and start from scratch?
    Thank-you

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk

Default Re: Can I expect to pay full price.

So you've only been with T-Mobile for 6 months total or just 6 months into the latest contract? If you're only 6 months in with the company in general, you're going to have to pay full price for the phone, sadly.

Honestly not trying to be a jerk, but you should really have insurance on a $600 phone. I'm sure you know that now though.very sorry you had to learn this the hard way. I just spent over $1000 on a new washer and dryer that both broke the same week, wish everything had insurance!

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by saxrulez View Post
    Honestly not trying to be a jerk, but you should really have insurance on a $600 phone. I'm sure you know that now though.very sorry you had to learn this the hard way. I just spent over $1000 on a new washer and dryer that both broke the same week, wish everything had insurance!

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    I can't get insurance because I'm a klutz and used asurion twice in as many weeks. They dropped me and T-mobile says they are the only insurance they offer.
    I've actually thought about abandoning my contact and getting new service where I can get insurance. Trust me, I'm scared to not have it.

Sent from my SGH-T499 using Tapatalk