1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default NO Headphones come with the White GSII! What's up Samsung! :-(

I know the launch Black GSII's included a set of headphones in the box. Anyone bought a Black one recently that can say whether or not this is still true?

The White GSII's however Do Not have the headphones in the box. I know they are probably cheapies; but still, what's up with cutting content from the same phone other than the color? Hmmm. Anyone with a white Tmobile GSII get headphones?

Let me guess, they didn't have them in matching white?

I got headphones with my black less than two weeks ago. They're still in the box. I assumed they were cheap and didn't bother opening them.

-- Sent from my GS2

Default Re: NO Headphones come with the White GSII! What's up Samsung! :

I feel like it was probably some stupid excuse like just what you said, they didn't have white ones. I've had my black one for a few weeks and it had headphones. I was going to switch to white but if they're knocking off the goodies, it kind of blows. The headphones are actually pretty sweet. T-MOBILE, whats up with that, yo?

Quote Originally Posted by .hapster. View Post
    I got headphones with my black less than two weeks ago. They're still in the box. I assumed they were cheap and didn't bother opening them.

-- Sent from my GS2
    the headphones that came with the gs2 are alright, but nothing compares to the Dr. See beats headphones. They're beast!

Global Posts
    281 Global Posts

The OP is correct. The white SII isn't coming with head phones, just the black.

Yes, I got my white SGS2 today and it does not come with headphones...this is really sad..

no head phone here. Also purchase my wife the Amaze and same thing no white headphones. sucks. 2 times.

Yep, same here. Got mine two weeks ago. NO headphones and NO SD Card - combined with the flimsy battery cover - way to cheap out Samsung!!
    Every phone I have ever purchased has come with headphones and an SD... I didn't know it was even an option to not include it ! Lol.

I got my titanium (black) sgs2 and a second for my wife during three Valentines' weekend sale and neither had headphones.

I bought two black ones during the valentine day special also..neither came with headphones. Lucky for me i still had my set from my Verizon Epic 4g (galaxy s)..they are the best sounding earbuds i have ever owned!...

Global Posts
    346 Global Posts

I hated that they quit giving a SD card with the GSII like they did with the original GS. And they shortened the USB cable. However, I still like my GSII and wouldn't trade it currently.

I recently purchased a SGSII Titanium, and there was no headphones either. This isn't unusual for me, as I have owned Moto (a Droid X) and HTC (a T-Bolt) and neither came with headphones.
    I use my own Senns anyway, and prefer that.
    Didn't know phones came with headphones normally.

No headset with my black SGS2 either, but considering the size of internal storage, I didn't care that I had to get an SD card later on, so.

°*TerrorCandii™ Gaming*°

Global Posts
    273 Global Posts
    ROM
    stock

I got my titanium gs2 about a month ago and headphones were in the box.