How to Root T-Mobile Galaxy S 2

hikerjimmy

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Good evening. I am a Mac guy and an iPhone guy, and I am willing for pay for some help (Paypal or cash!). My son's Galaxy II2s phone is locked and asking for his Google e-mail log-in. Of course, he can't remember squat about how he set this up two years ago when he got the phone. I know that we can get at the phone via Aroma, and also by connecting to the Mac and rooting via ADB or ODIN.

However, I can't get the phone to see the Aroma.zip file, nor can I get the ADB thing running well enough to figure out whether that will even work (my Unix days extend back to the PDP-1145 - I remember nothing).

If someone will message me, and then walk me through this via this forum or e-mail, I will gladly pay whatever is required.

Jeff

VDub2174

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
Good evening. I am a Mac guy and an iPhone guy, and I am willing for pay for some help (Paypal or cash!). My son's Galaxy II2s phone is locked and asking for his Google e-mail log-in. Of course, he can't remember squat about how he set this up two years ago when he got the phone. I know that we can get at the phone via Aroma, and also by connecting to the Mac and rooting via ADB or ODIN.

However, I can't get the phone to see the Aroma.zip file, nor can I get the ADB thing running well enough to figure out whether that will even work (my Unix days extend back to the PDP-1145 - I remember nothing).

If someone will message me, and then walk me through this via this forum or e-mail, I will gladly pay whatever is required.

Jeff
No need to offer payment. If anyone here has the answer, they will gladly give you the information for free.

hikerjimmy

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I know everyone is willing to help, but doing this on a Mac can get complicated. I just make the offer. But if anyone has done this, or wants to solve a new problem, let me know.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay