Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Post Silent mode problem

I just got this phone 2 weeks ago and it just puts itself in silent mode automatically without even touching it, and sometimes out of silent mode alone too! ... it's frustrating because everything else is working fine I just don't know what is triggering this, it does it like 3-5 times a day, If someone knows anything about this I'd really appreciate any help because I really like that phone.

Will hard reset solve the problem?
    Last edited by hnyosmn; 01-29-2012 at 06:57 PM.

Default Re: Silent mode problem

Mine seems to turn silent mode off on it's own. I'd really like to know how to fix that too or if it's a known bug and something that will be fixed in the next update.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I tried wiping all the data and resetting it to factory settings and it worked great for 2 days but now it's back and it turns itself to silent mode alone again ...can anybody tell me anything about this please? because I don't want to send the phone back and wait for the replacement it will take too long.

i have same problem with samsung galxy note 2 , did u find solution for this annoying problem ???

Thanks and best regards

I am also having the same problem with my galaxy note 2. But I found that my Islamic prayer time program whos crenting this. Silent mode disabled from the app and the phone now working ok.