Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 201
Like Tree11Likes
  1. #51  
  2. #52  

    Default Re: JellyBean update for T Mobile Galaxy S II?

    Sorry wrong thread.
    Last edited by garutay; 01-06-2013 at 01:31 AM.
  3. #53  

    Default Re: JellyBean update for T Mobile Galaxy S II?

    Yup jellu bean coming up soon. I currently have a nexus7, jelly bean experience is excellent I love it.. I'm sure all my buddies here on Android Central will love it too..

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #54  

    Default Re: JellyBean update for T Mobile Galaxy S II?

    Quote Originally Posted by garutay View Post
    I'm doing a firmware upgrade right now.
    Where do you live and what carrier? You gotta be kidding me! I will check kies for update in the morning....
    Quote Originally Posted by luigy323 View Post
    Yup jellu bean coming up soon. I currently have a nexus7, jelly bean experience is excellent I love it.. I'm sure all my buddies here on Android Central will love it too..

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Haha I enjoy my jellybean on my Nexus 10 too! Can't wait to experience touchwiz jellybean

    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
  5. #55  

    Default Re: JellyBean update for T Mobile Galaxy S II?

    The t-mobile s2 will not be getting jelly bean for a long time if at all.

    It's the international version getting the update this week. There hasn't even been a leak for the t mobile version. I have a feeling it's going to be just like ics. We will not see the update for at least 3 months maybe more like 6. It really sucks.

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  6. #56  
    fi9ueroa's Avatar

    Posts
    23 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

    Default Re: JellyBean update for T Mobile Galaxy S II?

    What are you guys more excited about JB? Google now? What features? I have my S2 running ICS so smooth right now. I purchased a bigger but slim battery and couldn't be happier, to tell you the truth, I'm also waiting for JB but I have the feeling it's gonna messed up my phone, just like ICS did.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #57  

    Default Re: JellyBean update for T Mobile Galaxy S II?

    Quote Originally Posted by fi9ueroa View Post
    What are you guys more excited about JB? Google now? What features? I have my S2 running ICS so smooth right now. I purchased a bigger but slim battery and couldn't be happier, to tell you the truth, I'm also waiting for JB but I have the feeling it's gonna messed up my phone, just like ICS did.
    Never had a problem after updating my phone to ics

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums
  8. #58  
    fi9ueroa's Avatar

    Posts
    23 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

    Default Re: JellyBean update for T Mobile Galaxy S II?

    Quote Originally Posted by SamsungGalaxySII View Post
    Never had a problem after updating my phone to ics

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums
    Well, there were many users that experienced problems after the upgrade. The thread are there to prove it.

    But of course hoping for the best,
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #59  

    Default Re: JellyBean update for T Mobile Galaxy S II?


    The update got delayed to next month, February..... I don't like how Samsung is delaying the JB update......

    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
  10. #60  

    Default Re: JellyBean update for T Mobile Galaxy S II?

    I need help with Kies. I recently got my phone replaced from the mobile. It currently has 4.0.4 When I plug it to Kies is reads my phone firmware is not supported.. How can it be if is up to date. Please include need help

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #61  

    Default Re: JellyBean update for T Mobile Galaxy S II?

    Quote Originally Posted by luigy323 View Post
    I need help with Kies. I recently got my phone replaced from the mobile. It currently has 4.0.4 When I plug it to Kies is reads my phone firmware is not supported.. How can it be if is up to date. Please include need help

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Delete your kies on your desktop and download and install latest version of kies.

    Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
  12. #62  
    fi9ueroa's Avatar

    Posts
    23 Posts
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

    Default Re: JellyBean update for T Mobile Galaxy S II?

    I just couldn't wait any longer, I rooted my phone and installed a jelly bean rom, it has been two days, very happy..have not played with it much..not sure if I lost anything yet..so far so good,
  13. #63  

    Default Re: JellyBean update for T Mobile Galaxy S II?

    If you want a stable jb rom go with Jedi jelly 3.1. Other than the bar issue is perfect. I haven't had any problems with it.

    I will install the official jb when it comes out.
  14. #64  

    Default Re: JellyBean update for T Mobile Galaxy S II?

    Quote Originally Posted by albertzelaya View Post
    If you want a stable jb rom go with Jedi jelly 3.1. Other than the bar issue is perfect. I haven't had any problems with it.

    I will install the official jb when it comes out.
    What's the "bar" issue? I may root mine this weekend. Even though I'm not using it regularly now that I have my Nexus 4 I'm still using the GS2 a backup and want to switch my mp3/workout player over to it from my Nexus S which is unbearably slow on JB. But the GS2 is so cloogy and sluggish on the TMo rom I can't stand it so need to dump the carrier software.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
  15. #65  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dobiegillis View Post
    What's the "bar" issue? I may root mine this weekend. Even though I'm not using it regularly now that I have my Nexus 4 I'm still using the GS2 a backup and want to switch my mp3/workout player over to it from my Nexus S which is unbearably slow on JB. But the GS2 is so cloogy and sluggish on the TMo rom I can't stand it so need to dump the carrier software.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    O the bar issue is just doesn't show how many bars you have (signal) it shows 4g And edge and when its transferring data. Just wont show if you have one or two or three or four bars. That is just blank. You still have signal and it works great.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #66  

    Default Re: JellyBean update for T Mobile Galaxy S II?

    Jelly Bean for international Galaxy S2 is out in Spain and China.... :-) But when for SGH-T989?

    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
  17. #67  

    Default Re: JellyBean update for T Mobile Galaxy S II?

    There is a fix for the bar issue on jedi jelly. I am rrunning version 3.1. Version 4 is out. Bit I haven't had any problems wig 3.1. Yes a fully functional JB rom without any problems.
  18. #68  

    Default Re: JellyBean update for T Mobile Galaxy S II?

    I just update my Galaxy sII to 4.0.4. whtat's this?
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #69  

    Default Re: JellyBean update for T Mobile Galaxy S II?

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I just update my Galaxy sII to 4.0.4. whtat's this?
    It means that you just updated your GS2 to ice cream sandwich... Congrats! :-)

    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
  20. #70  

    Default Re: JellyBean update for T Mobile Galaxy S II?

    It WAS a ICS 4.0.2 before. So this is just a minor update for the ICS...
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #71  

    Default Re: JellyBean update for T Mobile Galaxy S II?

    You mean 4.0.3? There's no android 4.0.2......

    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
  22. #72  

    Default Re: JellyBean update for T Mobile Galaxy S II?

    yes 4.0.3...
    If this month ends w/out JB upgrade I'm going rogue: root and then any ROM...
  23. #73  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    yes 4.0.3...
    If this month ends w/out JB upgrade I'm going rogue: root and then any ROM...
    T mobile gs2 can not get jellybean , it can only go as high as ics.
    Source : samsung
    Can you say, root !
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #74  

    Default Re: JellyBean update for T Mobile Galaxy S II?

    Quote Originally Posted by beefcake6972 View Post
    T mobile gs2 can not get jellybean , it can only go as high as ics.
    Source : samsung
    Can you say, root !
    Can you provide a more specific source? Like providing a URL? I'm pretty sure that T-Mobile version of GSII will get the jelly bean update. Samsung already rolled out the jelly bean update for international version of GSII. We have a better specs than international version.. So why not us?

    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
  25. #75  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SamsungGalaxySII View Post
    Can you provide a more specific source? Like providing a URL? I'm pretty sure that T-Mobile version of GSII will get the jelly bean update. Samsung already rolled out the jelly bean update for international version of GSII. We have a better specs than international version.. So why not us?

    Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums
    After updating my phone to what I thought was jellybean via Samsung kies, and realizing it was still ics I actually called Samsung customer service and the man insisted that the gs2 was not capable of upgrading to jellybean, it can go no higher than ics
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B