JellyBean update for T Mobile Galaxy S II?

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
i have a question , yesterday i noticed some talk of people useing KIES to update theyre galaxy s2 to jellybean, this morning i went through the steps and got an update and installed it, i checked my phone but it wasnt the jellybean 4.1 update . The appearent update was for ver 4.0.4 :( is there a way to get jellybean on my phone (tmobile ver.)

The 4.0.4 uptade was out in August....... We are expecting jellybean update in December

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
The 4.0.4 uptade was out in August....... We are expecting jellybean update in December

REPLY REPLY WITH QUOTE THANKS LIKE

Sprint GS II Epic 4G Touch gets 4.1.2 in a couple of days, so I'm guessing you gets yours after? Usually GSM gets the update first, but apparently not in this case. Sprint beat Sammy to the point, lol.

But yeah, you should get it this month.

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Sprint GS II Epic 4G Touch gets 4.1.2 in a couple of days, so I'm guessing you gets yours after? Usually GSM gets the update first, but apparently not in this case. Sprint beat Sammy to the point, lol.

But yeah, you should get it this month.

That's awesome! T-Mobile should release the update this month :)

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

superfasteddy

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Someone earlier in the string mentioned February....since it is approaching mid-December, it seems like it won't be in 2012 so maybe the 2/13 guess was better. I would love to get Now and other goodies with JB.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone earlier in the string mentioned February....since it is approaching mid-December, it seems like it won't be in 2012 so maybe the 2/13 guess was better. I would love to get Now and other goodies with JB.

monepone

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Hoping that we get it in the next month... I've been resisting the urge to root my T989 in hopes that we'll get the update to JB sooner, rather than later.

luigy323

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Yup jellu bean coming up soon. I currently have a nexus7, jelly bean experience is excellent I love it.. I'm sure all my buddies here on Android Central will love it too..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I'm doing a firmware upgrade right now.
Where do you live and what carrier? You gotta be kidding me! I will check kies for update in the morning....
Yup jellu bean coming up soon. I currently have a nexus7, jelly bean experience is excellent I love it.. I'm sure all my buddies here on Android Central will love it too..

Haha I enjoy my jellybean on my Nexus 10 too! Can't wait to experience touchwiz jellybean :)

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Onemoa

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
The t-mobile s2 will not be getting jelly bean for a long time if at all.

It's the international version getting the update this week. There hasn't even been a leak for the t mobile version. I have a feeling it's going to be just like ics. We will not see the update for at least 3 months maybe more like 6. It really sucks.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

fi9ueroa

May 3, 2012
Visit site
What are you guys more excited about JB? Google now? What features? I have my S2 running ICS so smooth right now. I purchased a bigger but slim battery and couldn't be happier, to tell you the truth, I'm also waiting for JB but I have the feeling it's gonna messed up my phone, just like ICS did.

SamsungGalaxySII

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
What are you guys more excited about JB? Google now? What features? I have my S2 running ICS so smooth right now. I purchased a bigger but slim battery and couldn't be happier, to tell you the truth, I'm also waiting for JB but I have the feeling it's gonna messed up my phone, just like ICS did.

Never had a problem after updating my phone to ics

luigy323

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I need help with Kies. I recently got my phone replaced from the mobile. It currently has 4.0.4 When I plug it to Kies is reads my phone firmware is not supported.. How can it be if is up to date. Please include need help