- 2 Posts
Foxfi is very slow
I'm running Foxfi on my stock SII and things are so slow it is driving me nuts.
When I run Speedtest.net, I get great speeds (5G/1G) on my phone.
BUT, when I connect to the Foxfi network from a different device, I only get speeds in the 100k range.
Any ideas on why it is so slow?
- 10-08-2012, 12:52 PM #2
- 01-01-2014, 10:14 PM #4
Re: Foxfi is very slow
I tried the proxy deal and it seems to be worse (slower) then it was before. My phone registers around 1.3mbps but getting .13kbps on desktop tethered. When I first got foxfi I was getting 9mbps and faster but after a couple of weeks or so it's gone to crap. Thinking about filling out a rip off report on foxfi..
- 06-20-2015, 09:02 PM #5
- By RBasil in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 74Last Post: 09-15-2013, 09:58 AM
- By Dark_Majesty_06 in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 15Last Post: 07-15-2011, 09:17 AM
- By kimbeech03 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 9Last Post: 04-13-2011, 12:34 PM
- By roman08225 in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2010, 04:20 PM
- By crwmlw#IM in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 5Last Post: 06-05-2010, 10:12 AM