Freezing and turning off by it's self since update.
Has anyone else been having trouble with there T989 since the last update. Mine has been freezing up resetting and shutting off all by it's self. Apps have been force closing as well.
Sent from long long ago in a galaxy far far away!
- 10-30-2012, 04:25 AM #2
- 46 Posts
Re: Freezing and turning off by it's self since update.
Are you rooted? If you are do a dark side wipe and then you should be fine. If you are not rooted then do a factory reset. And if you lose the update go ahead and connect to kies to get the update back. It's pretty normal to have those issues.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
- 11-30-2012, 03:28 PM #3
- 12-10-2012, 06:33 PM #4
- By Yoho in forum Droid BionicReplies: 0Last Post: 03-19-2012, 03:11 AM
- By weston87 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2011, 12:53 PM
- By val88 in forum Droid BionicReplies: 7Last Post: 12-16-2011, 10:08 AM
- By Musicmasta in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 52Last Post: 01-03-2011, 03:48 PM
- By fry8 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 361Last Post: 06-01-2010, 12:40 PM