I need help unbricking my phone

philip145123

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
So This is what happend

I decided to root my phone and i got super user and cwm all working But the part i went wrong is when i decided to download the Crynogen mod And i ED UP HARD because i forgot to wipe the cahches and factory reset i ended up just Installing it as a zip and i messed up and my phone wont start up anymore and i don't think i had any restores but i had a recovery setup using odin before. or that was just cwm is there anyway to fix this boot loop? and i don't have any roms on my phone i have no idea how to fix it and im scared. How can i restore back to Stock or just do anything to turn on my phone again

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
So This is what happend

I decided to root my phone and i got super user and cwm all working But the part i went wrong is when i decided to download the Crynogen mod And i ED UP HARD because i forgot to wipe the cahches and factory reset i ended up just Installing it as a zip and i messed up and my phone wont start up anymore and i don't think i had any restores but i had a recovery setup using odin before. or that was just cwm is there anyway to fix this boot loop? and i don't have any roms on my phone i have no idea how to fix it and im scared. How can i restore back to Stock or just do anything to turn on my phone again
I am not familiar with your phone at all so help me out so I can attempt to help you. What is Crynogen mod

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

philip145123

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
The way i explained everything was Not typed correctly sorry. I installed the rom wrong and now i start my phone up and i get a circle just turning and turning and i looked it up online apparently its called a bootloop. I don't have any flash's or backup's on my device

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
The way i explained everything was Not typed correctly sorry. I installed the rom wrong and now i start my phone up and i get a circle just turning and turning and i looked it up online apparently its called a bootloop. I don't have any flash's or backup's on my device

Can you boot into clockwork recovery?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
How do i do that could you give me steps?

The same way you Did it before. Boot into clockeork recovery. Do factory reset, wipe cache . Then go to advanced and wipe dalvik cache.... go back to the main menu and choose flash zip from sd card. Then navigate through your files and find the rom select it. And install. When its done reboot the phone

philip145123

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
i Factory reseted went and delted the chache partition and the dalvik partition went into install from .zip installed the update and went to factory reset again because that's what it says in the instructions and i turn the phone on and its sitll stuck on the loading boot screen

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
i Factory reseted went and delted the chache partition and the dalvik partition went into install from .zip installed the update and went to factory reset again because that's what it says in the instructions and i turn the phone on and its sitll stuck on the loading boot screen

Ok couple more questions. what is your phones model number do you know? where did you get the instructions to root? did you verify that you had the proper clockwork as they suggest in that thread?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney