- 7 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Can you plug in the charger while your Galaxy S2 phone is on?
Is it safe to do this?
When the battery gets low, 15% the low battery notice comes up, and I shut down the phone before I plug the charger in.
Also if your in the car, can you just plug/unplug while the phone is on?
I know some electronics don't like this.
Just playing it safe:-)
- 12-14-2012, 01:09 AM #2
- By MantisToboggan in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 14Last Post: 08-22-2012, 06:39 PM
- By c00l0ne in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer PrimeReplies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2012, 10:44 PM
- By Shadowdub in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 6Last Post: 06-30-2011, 03:33 PM
- By jsbrendog in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 09-03-2010, 03:53 PM
- By arw01 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 06-07-2010, 10:10 AM