- 2 Posts
Wireless connection between PC/laptop and phone HELP!
Please somebody help me. This is driving me nuts!
On my Samsung Galaxy S2 (ICS) I have never been able to connect to my (W7) laptop or pc wirelessly through the wireless router. Apps such as Kies Air, Unified Remote (and other PC remote control apps) have never worked.
I have disabled firewalls, reset the router, modified windows firewall settings and done all sorts to resolve (all the recommendations in the Kies Air threads) but still nothing.
All these apps fail to pick up the computer in the auto-scan, and when I manually enter the IP Address I get a TCP connection error.
I feel there is something fundamentally wrong with what I am doing, or something wrong with my network setup. E.g. do I have to set up a proper network in my house for this to work? Or something else?
- By NuclearFenix in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 11-27-2012, 11:06 PM
- By initialjdg in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 08-06-2012, 11:03 PM
- By killatoyota4569 in forum Verizon Droid ChargeReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2011, 09:42 PM
- By ambientdroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2011, 11:47 PM
- By groundkontrol in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 07-15-2010, 10:03 AM