Connecting to device manager
I have a co worker with a gs2 and today he showed me that his phone had an icon in the upper left for device manager and it said it was trying to connect to device manager and it wasn't doing anything since it was not connected to anything. Went into running applications and was unable to do anything with the app as all options were greyed out. Anyone know about this issue, since I am guessing that since it is trying to connect that is what has been eating his battery recently.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
- By chickenapplesausage in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2011, 04:37 PM
- By mobilehavoc in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2011, 02:21 AM
- By rplummer in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2011, 04:43 PM
- By tromba in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2010, 03:28 PM
- By mbmatt11 in forum EVO AccessoriesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2010, 05:33 PM