Phone gets hot

lele_redbull

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
The other day my phone got really hot in the upper right hand corner. I deleted a bunch of apps, pics & text messages and now it seems fine, but there is a little pink dot in the corner of my screen now.... Any suggestions?

evankayeotis

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
The other day my phone got really hot in the upper right hand corner. I deleted a bunch of apps, pics & text messages and now it seems fine, but there is a little pink dot in the corner of my screen now.... Any suggestions?

Is it a dead pixel? Try a free pixel fixer in the app store.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums

DECOD3R

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
Mine gets hot when I use my GPS for long periods of time (like 40 mins or more). But I guess there is not much that can be done about that.

pinatiger

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site

Mine gets hot when I watch videos. Always make sure you check your task manager. If you put your phone to sleep and you have 5 apps running then yes our phone will be hot like fiya

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

HNNNNNGHHH

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
My device becomes warm, especially with apps that use significant amounts of RAM and CPU. Sadly, this is an issue with many smartphones these days.

Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy SII running 4.1.2. Jellybean

LadyDi

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
My phone gets hot when I use other than Samsung USB or ciggy lighter accessories. Is that crazy or what?

SpiralBorg

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Devices, sometimes get hot, with extensive use.
If you can't bare it, get a case.

Sent from my MZ604 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38