- 7 Posts
Anyone else have your battery life just get cut down to less than a 1/4 day?
Its weird...I was getting through a normal day on a single charge then one day...no changes in apps or anything...im getting about 4-5 hours.
My battery was a year old so I decided to replace it. Got two extras and they didnt help at all.
I read some other forums and people were saying something changed in the wi/fi stuff that is doing it, but all the weird fixes posted didnt help.
Anyone had the same issues?
- 03-26-2013, 02:14 PM #2
- 04-03-2013, 10:49 AM #3
- 04-07-2013, 08:25 PM #4
Re: Anyone else have your battery life just get cut down to less than a 1/4 day?
Mine has this problem, but it correlates more to the problem where NFC simply refuses to turn off, therefore leaving me with only about 9%-3% of battery life left, and that I was using a nightly of CM10. (Currently own an L710 since I've switched platforms). WiFi is running OK.
I already reflashed the phone with the original stock TouchWiz ROM, but kept the root privileges. Still, I'm a bit curious with why the newer Galaxy S2 T989 models on T-Mobile have NFC capability, especially when that is one of the features that drain battery life in a flash.
- By taylormah in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 13Last Post: 10-15-2011, 11:57 AM
- By Austin-Black#AC in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 6Last Post: 01-17-2011, 01:47 PM
- By cpolism in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 06-30-2010, 07:49 PM
- By mqguitar in forum HTC HeroReplies: 34Last Post: 04-12-2010, 04:19 AM
- By Jibeker in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 6Last Post: 12-20-2009, 11:34 PM