Can't boot into download mode

Spagman72

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Try pressing and holding volume down.... Then insert the phone Micro Usb cable (cable connected to the pc of course).

Or press and hold both volume up and volume down inserting the cord.

The phone has to be turned off when trying the cord method.

Or try a download mode jig.

Muhammad Adeel3

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
hello everyone my smart phone samsung galaxy win gt-i8552 not going to downloading mod by pressing volume down+home+power buttons and volume up+power buttons both option are not working kindly plz help me...

isobark

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
My phone worked! Just do this:
Hold down vol+ and vol- together first for a sec, make sure your holding right the middle, then hold the Home button, and then hold power key until vibration, immediately let go of power key AND vol+. Continuing to hold JUST vol- for another couple secs until download screen appears.

It must work! I had tried EVERYTHING, but finally I could enter to Download Mode in my Samsung Galaxy S4 with this method!

Thank you all for share their experiences in this kind of forums, after a looong research, I found a solution with a comment seen here :) God bless you all.

Fart Cry

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
You should try next: instead of "turn off the phone" chose "restart the phone" option and while restarting keep volume up (or down - depends on what mode you want to enter) + home button key combo (without power button). It worked for me. In case your phone stuck in the boot loop and you are facing 3 button combo issue, to get in the download mode (only) to flash your phone with new firmware, you should purchase the "micro USB jig" from ebay or homemade yourself.
I hope it was helpful.

KeshavS3

Jul 13, 2016
Visit site
GUys do this. Before u plug into pc and once it is completely turned off, press vol down+home+power, then leave only the power button once a glow screen appears or after the device vibrates. keep holding the home and vol down key until the download warning screen appears where u plz vol + to confirm. GOOD LUCK:)

SohailAshraf

Oct 27, 2016
Visit site
I Am Also Face This Problem in My Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM(G850a) After Lollipop Update I CAn't Open My Phone In Download Mod But Now With YOu Solution I Can Do It Thank YOu And Love YOu For This.. :)

junifer

Nov 16, 2016
Visit site
hey guys pls help me , i cant get into download mode when i press volume down + Power +Home it goes into factory mode not into download mode.. samsung galaxy duos 2 gt-s7582 pls help me..

xa yb

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site
I was trying to install cyanogenmod and successfully booted into download mode the first time by holding volume up and volume down buttons and plugging in the phone. I installed the driver as per the instructions but Heimdall wasn't working so I wanted to disconnect and try again. My phone works fine after disconnecting, but whenever I try to boot into download mode, it goes to recovery mode instead. Can someone help me boot it into download mode again so I can install clockworkmod? Thanks so much!

Same thing here, a galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935F could not do anything, none of the solutions posted here worked, the only solution: the Emergency recovery function in the Smart Switch PC software.
Google it.

exploding kitten

Jul 29, 2017
Visit site
If your device can't start up, that means it is stuck in a boot loop. you need to reinstall the software.

If you factory reset your phone, it might work. (hoping you saved your data)

Last edited by a moderator:

vtwoman

Jan 26, 2018
Visit site
GUys do this. Before u plug into pc and once it is completely turned off, press vol down+home+power, then leave only the power button once a glow screen appears or after the device vibrates. keep holding the home and vol down key until the download warning screen appears where u plz vol + to confirm. GOOD LUCK:)

I have done everything and I can always get to the blue/green background where the down arrow is. It says its "DOWNLOADING" "do not turn off target" Unfortunately it does NOT download. I have left it in that mode for 1 1/2 hours. I have been tempted to through it on my basement cement floor. Ideas?

TommyV9

Feb 11, 2021
Visit site
Hello, I need help, my phone is called GT-S7392 a while ago installed the cyonegenmod version 5.0 system, and after a while I wanted to format the phone, so I went into settings and did a factory reset, and after the format finished, I was surprised that the volume up button did not work at all even when trying to enter Recovery mode and it does not work, and I can only enter the recovery mode by using the command port. Also, if I want to access the boot mode, I can only use samsung 300k when the phone is working and when I want to return the phone from the modified recovery mode to the original using twrp I chose Boot option instead of recovery, and when it is finished, I tried to turn on the phone, the name of the phone appears samsung galaxy trend lite, but the word Samsung does not appear with the blue flash, but rather a black screen appears, and the phone does not work, and when I try to enter the boot mode, that yellow triangle appears, but the volume buttons do not It responds and never communicates with the samsung 300k tool program, please I want any solution that helps me enter the boot or recovery mode or any other solution, and if the method works, I want a solution to the problem of the volume button that does not work, thank you

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hello, I need help, my phone is called GT-S7392 a while ago installed the cyonegenmod version 5.0 system, and after a while I wanted to format the phone, so I went into settings and did a factory reset, and after the format finished, I was surprised that the volume up button did not work at all even when trying to enter Recovery mode and it does not work, and I can only enter the recovery mode by using the command port. Also, if I want to access the boot mode, I can only use samsung 300k when the phone is working and when I want to return the phone from the modified recovery mode to the original using twrp I chose Boot option instead of recovery, and when it is finished, I tried to turn on the phone, the name of the phone appears samsung galaxy trend lite, but the word Samsung does not appear with the blue flash, but rather a black screen appears, and the phone does not work, and when I try to enter the boot mode, that yellow triangle appears, but the volume buttons do not It responds and never communicates with the samsung 300k tool program, please I want any solution that helps me enter the boot or recovery mode or any other solution, and if the method works, I want a solution to the problem of the volume button that does not work, thank you
Hi, welcome to AC!

You tried volume down and power button same time to enter download mode?

TommyV9

Feb 11, 2021
Visit site
I tried it and it did not work, I once saw a video of a person explaining several ways to put stubborn phones into the boot mode and I worked on my phone very efficiently, and that only by using the charger and removing the battery several times and pressing the buttons in a certain, regular and accurate manner, but the problem is that The owner of the method removed it from YouTube and I forgot it and contacted him and he did not answer, does any of you know anything about that method?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I tried it and it did not work, I once saw a video of a person explaining several ways to put stubborn phones into the boot mode and I worked on my phone very efficiently, and that only by using the charger and removing the battery several times and pressing the buttons in a certain, regular and accurate manner, but the problem is that The owner of the method removed it from YouTube and I forgot it and contacted him and he did not answer, does any of you know anything about that method?
No not familiar with that way , but question why do you want to spend time revive this device , it's pretty old ?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar