- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Galaxy SII : Phone unresponsive after updating to Jellybean
Hi all, I just updated my SGS2 to Jelly Bean, and everything was working perfectly, but then it froze, so i turned it off, then I turned it back on, and it was just flashing samsung, samsung, samsung, samsung. So I pulled the battery out, and now it wont turn on, wont go into download or recovery mode. I've charged it up overnight and still nothing. The phone feels warm when it's charging, but it's as if no power is getting to the phone. I've also tried a usb jig and a new battery but nothing works.
I would be greatful if you could help me!
- 08-04-2013, 04:41 PM #2
- 08-04-2013, 09:37 PM #3
- By Nestles03 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 17Last Post: 05-21-2014, 12:02 PM
- By Gaba517 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-22-2014, 05:38 PM
- By palanilopez12 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 12Last Post: 08-06-2013, 01:10 PM
- By Swapna Surey in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-04-2013, 05:37 PM
- By chgowestburbguy in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2013, 03:59 PM