- 1 Posts
Galaxy SII : Phone unresponsive after updating to Jellybean
Hi all, I just updated my SGS2 to Jelly Bean, and everything was working perfectly, but then it froze, so i turned it off, then I turned it back on, and it was just flashing samsung, samsung, samsung, samsung. So I pulled the battery out, and now it wont turn on, wont go into download or recovery mode. I've charged it up overnight and still nothing. The phone feels warm when it's charging, but it's as if no power is getting to the phone. I've also tried a usb jig and a new battery but nothing works.
I would be greatful if you could help me!
- 08-04-2013, 04:41 PM #2
- 08-04-2013, 09:37 PM #3
Re: Galaxy SII : Phone unresponsive after updating to Jellybean
This is starting to sound more like a tragic case of hardware failure, but it may just be the battery that's the problem.Devices (Their ROMs and respective mods, if any):
Samsung Galaxy SII (SGH-T989/Hercules): Carbon (4.4.2 Official Nightlies), UBER Kernel 2Ghz, ViPER4Android FX [daily driver]
Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G (SGH-T679): Carbon (4.4.2 Official Nightlies), Operation Killjoy, ViPER4Android FX [secondary handset]
Asus Nexus 7 (2013): Official 4.4.2 KitKat OTA, ViPER4Android FX
- By Gaba517 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-09-2013, 12:26 AM
- By palanilopez12 in forum HTC OneReplies: 12Last Post: 08-06-2013, 01:10 PM
- By Nestles03 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-05-2013, 01:38 PM
- By Swapna Surey in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-04-2013, 05:37 PM
- By chgowestburbguy in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2013, 03:59 PM