- 1 Posts
Galaxy SII : Phone unresponsive after updating to Jellybean
Hi all, I just updated my SGS2 to Jelly Bean, and everything was working perfectly, but then it froze, so i turned it off, then I turned it back on, and it was just flashing samsung, samsung, samsung, samsung. So I pulled the battery out, and now it wont turn on, wont go into download or recovery mode. I've charged it up overnight and still nothing. The phone feels warm when it's charging, but it's as if no power is getting to the phone. I've also tried a usb jig and a new battery but nothing works.
I would be greatful if you could help me!
- 08-04-2013, 03:41 PM #2
Re: Please help!
Was the phone stock or rooted?Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 08-04-2013, 08:37 PM #3
Re: Galaxy SII : Phone unresponsive after updating to Jellybean
This is starting to sound more like a tragic case of hardware failure, but it may just be the battery that's the problem.Devices (Their ROMs and respective mods, if any):
HTC One M8: Stock Sense 6 w/ OEM and carrier bloatware removed [daily driver]
Samsung Galaxy SII (SGH-T989/Hercules): AOSPA 4.6 Beta 6 (4.4.4) FINAL, ViPER4Android FX, updated Adreno 220 drivers [backup]
HTC Nexus 9: Stock Android Lollipop
- By Nestles03 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 17Last Post: 05-21-2014, 11:02 AM
- By Gaba517 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 04-22-2014, 04:38 PM
- By palanilopez12 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 12Last Post: 08-06-2013, 12:10 PM
- By Swapna Surey in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-04-2013, 04:37 PM
- By chgowestburbguy in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2013, 02:59 PM