- 3 Posts
Galaxy S2 wont go past animation screen.
Hi this is my first post on this website so please be gentle. Today i decided to factory rest my T mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 SGH-T989. it went through the restoring process but after that when it tried to restart it would start going through the boot animations but then randomly shut off then start again and it keeps repeating this. I don't know what to do someone please help me!!!!
- 08-31-2013, 06:54 PM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: Galaxy S2 wont go past animation screen.
Ok, i tried this and all of the samsung people and tmobile people have told me to do this. This doesnt work. But i have found a solution to this. To fix this problem you have to manually reinstall the android system. So downloading odin and the original rom and doing t that way. If anyone else has this problem message me and i will walk you through it.
- 09-02-2013, 12:22 AM #4
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-15-2013, 09:02 AM #5
- By admirablesecret in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 09-08-2013, 10:52 PM
- By doublestack1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 40Last Post: 09-05-2013, 07:38 PM
- By Leslie Duncan in forum Samsung Galaxy 3Replies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2013, 10:32 AM
- By myIphone4s in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 08-31-2013, 09:35 PM
- By phil_d1111 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2013, 03:37 PM