- 2 Posts
4g but no 3g? So what does that leave?
My tmo s2 doesn't even have 3g service when I'm not in a 4g area. This affects sending pictures and being online. I know I live in a 3g area because my last phone was 3g plus work takes me to different cities and many areas I still dont get 4g very disappointed is there a way I can turn on 3g cause right now its showing full bars and is slow and I can only send or recieve pictures when Im in a major city (with 4g)
- 10-09-2013, 08:56 AM #3
- 10-09-2013, 11:17 PM #4
You may have to update the phone as the latest radio for the T-MO GSII (UVMC6) has shown to have better reception than the older radios.
Other than that, you may just have bad reception where you live :/Devices (Their ROMs and respective mods, if any):
Samsung Galaxy SII (SGH-T989/Hercules): HellKat (4.4 KitKat) w/Diablo kernel, ViPER4AndroidFX [daily driver]
Asus Nexus 7 (2013): Official 4.4 KitKat OTA, ViPER4Android
- By David420 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 6Last Post: 10-07-2013, 04:51 PM
- By wjwwjw in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2013, 08:40 PM
- By Sergio Olvera in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2013, 05:35 PM
- By Murph5150 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2013, 02:18 PM
- By kgilbertsen in forum Samsung Epic 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2013, 09:47 AM