- 1 Posts
T-Mobile Galaxy S II - GO SMS Pro help
So I downloaded this app because I wanted to group text with people in my program. I only want to use it for group texting and emoji's but every time I receive a text now my phone geeks out. Sometimes it doesn't even vibrate or light the screen up and show on my lock screen I have a message (I had a setting where it would show a big red circle and I could swipe the circle and it would bring me right to the message. Other times it does notify me of a text but does not show up on a the lock screen or show a pop up on my message shortcut that I actually have a new message .Thus, I've been getting to texts much later than I normally do and enough is enough. Does anybody know how to fix this?
I appreciate it.
- 10-25-2013, 04:10 PM #2
Re: T-Mobile Galaxy S II - GO SMS Pro help
I had the Pro version but uninstalled it. Seemed to take too much memory and didn't work as well as I thought it should. It also got expensive loading different components. Good luck!
Posted via Android Central App
- 11-12-2013, 04:40 AM #3
- By Rickgsx in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2013, 08:45 PM
- By ydh2323 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2013, 11:53 AM
- By mkreef in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2013, 05:58 PM
- By witelite in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2013, 05:11 PM
- By MichaelTaylor91 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2013, 05:04 PM