Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default T-Mobile Galaxy S II - GO SMS Pro help

So I downloaded this app because I wanted to group text with people in my program. I only want to use it for group texting and emoji's but every time I receive a text now my phone geeks out. Sometimes it doesn't even vibrate or light the screen up and show on my lock screen I have a message (I had a setting where it would show a big red circle and I could swipe the circle and it would bring me right to the message. Other times it does notify me of a text but does not show up on a the lock screen or show a pop up on my message shortcut that I actually have a new message .Thus, I've been getting to texts much later than I normally do and enough is enough. Does anybody know how to fix this?

I appreciate it.

Default Re: T-Mobile Galaxy S II - GO SMS Pro help

I had the Pro version but uninstalled it. Seemed to take too much memory and didn't work as well as I thought it should. It also got expensive loading different components. Good luck!

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: T-Mobile Galaxy S II - GO SMS Pro help

I've only had issues with Go SMS twice. This has been due to battery saving tools, task managers, and android launchers. I've been using it for years!