- 3 Posts
TMobile Samsung Galaxy s2 will not get out of safe mode
i have a Tmobile Samsung Galaxy s2. Okay my issue is that my phone gets into safe mode 90 percent of the time i turn it on for the past two days.I power it on and its in safe mode. If I do a reset by clicking power button and and press restart, it doesn't resolve problem. if i click power button press reset and hold the button lower left bottom of phone while it reset, problem goes away, the safe mode is gone.
However the problem is not fixed as when I turn it off after fixing the issue, it keeps coming back to safe mode. I tried to do a virus scan with avg antivirus and it detected two bad apps, i ewrased them, but problem didn't go away.
- 10-30-2013, 03:46 PM #2
- 2,917 Posts
- Infamous AOKP
Re: TMobile Samsung Galaxy s2 will not get out of safe mode
I did a quick Google search and there seems to be quite a few fixes for it. Try turning off the phone, take the battery out for about 2 minutes, and restart it."The worst foe lies within the self....."
Get yourself some storage with Dropbox: http://db.tt/hWGiTCa
- 11-28-2013, 10:39 AM #3
- By EddieonMobile in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 11-12-2013, 01:04 PM
- By andyr3ad in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 06:40 PM
- By Roderius Burton in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2013, 04:23 PM
- By Nazariy Diamond in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 04:03 PM
- By jools182 in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 03:19 PM