- 1 Posts
Stuck on Recovery mode!
I have a Galaxy s2 SGH-T989, I have restored it; the reason I restored it is because it wouldent show the lock screen to swipe to unlock, so I restored it. After I tapped on the restore button, it was restoring, 30 sec later it would not restore it would say
-- Verifying internal MMC block... checksum confirmation -> check(0)
Not need checksum confirmation already executed!!...
I gave it 10 min but it would keep turning off my phone and say the same thing over, and over again.
Did I brake my phone? Please tell me what to do!
- 12-12-2013, 10:07 PM #2
- 12-12-2013, 10:14 PM #3
- 9 Posts
Re: Stuck on Recovery mode!
Sorry to write something here, but this is my first time here.
There are sooooo mannny stuuuuffffff!!!!
Where do I ask a question, I don't see it anywhere...
I would like to know how to upload an app to google play
I hope I get an answer
and I can find that answer
- 12-14-2013, 02:01 PM #4
If you want to ask a question pertaining to this device, make a thread here and have the OP state your question you wish to be answered. Otherwise, just go to a more general category if the question isn't exclusive to this device forum.
Also, you will need to sign up to be a developer before you can upload apps in the Play Store
- By Chasfenner in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 8Last Post: 04-29-2014, 01:15 PM
- By wrichards123 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 8Last Post: 12-19-2013, 03:32 PM
- By phil321 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2013, 06:03 PM
- By Ry in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 12-16-2013, 12:03 PM
- By lucasbuck in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2013, 12:41 AM