Hey y'all. My wife has a T-mobile sgs2, and her phone currently sucks. What are some of your favorite roms?
Her 4g like never works and her phone is always freezing, figured it'd be worth a shot to root it.
Sent from my LG-VM696 using AC Forums mobile app
- 12-27-2013, 10:33 PM #2
Re: Recommended roms?
Okay, but I was just looking for a way to root it, and every method seems to be a big headache. I've rooted three other phones, each one was a quick one click root app, having nothing to do with connecting to a computer. Is there anything like that for the t989?
Sent from my SGH-T989 using AC Forums mobile app
- 12-28-2013, 12:00 AM #4
- By vampelle in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 7Last Post: 12-27-2013, 11:27 PM
- By Duncan1982 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 8Last Post: 12-27-2013, 06:44 PM
- By paisley99 in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 13Last Post: 12-27-2013, 12:01 PM
- By saidiadude in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2013, 05:44 PM
- By junowatitis15 in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 12-26-2013, 01:11 PM