- 3 Posts
The dreaded "process com.google.process.gapps" error. HELP
I have the dreaded "process com.google.process.gapps" error on my Samsung Galaxy 2s. All the suggested fixes do not work. However, I am unable to try one fix:
3. go to Settings -> Application manager -> press the Menu button -> select 'Reset app preferences' When I get to the " Application manager -> press the Menu button" step and press Menu, I only get an option to Sort the apps, no option to Reset app preferences.
Any ideas? Is that option somewhere else on the phone. I have Android 4.0.4. Samsung model number SGH-T989.
- 01-06-2014, 08:47 PM #2
Re: The dreaded "process com.google.process.gapps" error. HELP
The only possible fix is basically a factory reset. An update might help remove that particular FC but since it's been WAY too long since I've used TouchWiz on ICS, I'm not really sure where such an option might be.
Anyways, can you tell me where you found those fixes? You might've just missed a crucial step.
- By Shiraz R in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2014, 04:11 PM
- By Vicki Liz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2014, 06:37 PM
- By pjoseph in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2014, 09:38 PM
- By rmar89 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2014, 07:16 PM
- By Nancy Burrington in forum Misc. Android TabletsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 05:50 PM