- 4 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
WIFI: Connected or not? on Galaxy S II
On Wifi at the office or Starbucks or other networks, things are fine. At home, Wifi shows as connected but doesn't get any incoming traffic. It will work for a while and then just stop. Toggle wifi off and back on resolves the issue for hours or minutes. Other android, windows and linux devices work fine on the home network.
Two months ago, I put a CyanogenMod 4.4 rom on and the issue seemed to have gone away until a week or two ago.
What should I be looking at to rectify this?
- By Jabberwockxeno in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2014, 05:09 PM
- By Kim Anderson-O in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2014, 02:31 PM
- By Gator352 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 02-13-2014, 04:45 AM
- By ArtistLogic in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2014, 12:32 AM
- By wetermommy in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-11-2014, 09:16 PM