Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Stuck on Samsung logo..

Stuck on the Samsung loading screen. From what I've read it's apparently soft bricked. I don't have a working charger port so I can't plug it into a computer or wall plug I've just been using an external battery charger to charge it. Is there anything I can do possibly with the SD card to fix it? Btw, I do have access to recovery mode and I've tried clearing the cache

Global Posts
    8,954 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Default Re: Stuck on Samsung logo..

Quote Originally Posted by joegreenteam View Post
    Stuck on the Samsung loading screen. From what I've read it's apparently soft bricked. I don't have a working charger port so I can't plug it into a computer or wall plug I've just been using an external battery charger to charge it. Is there anything I can do possibly with the SD card to fix it? Btw, I do have access to recovery mode and I've tried clearing the cache
    Welcome to Android Central
    It you already tried clearing cache, the next step would be trying a factory reset. What led to causing this?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.2
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan