- 6 Posts
Cannot connect S2 to computer
Every time I plug in my Galaxy S2 it makes the windows "you plugged in a device" little dinging sound, and then a half second later it disconnects and makes the same dinging disconnect sound. It does this with every computer I have plugged it into. I think it has to be something on the phone, but the phone charges just fine so I don't think it is the charge port. Any ideas? Heard of this before? Thanks!
- 04-12-2014, 10:44 PM #2
Re: Cannot connect S2 to computer
Confirm your drivers, and make sure your usb ports meet the minimum requirements.
- By cardboard60 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 12Last Post: 08-16-2014, 07:53 AM
- By invincible1914 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 05-17-2014, 03:16 PM
- By cardboard60 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 04-13-2014, 02:25 PM
- By autumn1112 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2014, 08:13 PM
- By CoastrLvr in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2014, 07:03 PM