- 1 Posts
Suddenly, my phone told me to mount my SD card, it's mounted but phone won't recognize it. I used the adapter w/ said card in my PC & it does nothing. I tried the chkdsk in the command prompt but am told the file path can't be found. I tried a different SD card & both my phone & PC recognize it. I put the damaged card in another phone & it's not recognized there either. I downloaded free recovery software but that did nothing. Please help me recover my pictures.
- 04-17-2014, 09:45 AM #2
Re: Please help
Have you tried taking the card out, then rebooting, then trying to mount it again? From what you've said it looks like your card is unusable now. Have you tried this method: Damaged microSD Card...(this is how I recovered my Data) - xda-developers ?
In any case, it's always good to do frequent backups just in case.
- By Wayne Cheah in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2014, 04:51 AM
- By samiimran in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-16-2014, 09:01 AM
- By PrinceEpyon in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 04-16-2014, 06:30 AM
- By jayse in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2014, 06:05 AM
- By Perunasoosi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 04-16-2014, 03:11 AM