Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Clear Galaxy S3 Case

Could someone recommend the CLEAREST case for the GS3 of good quality

I saw this: Cygnett Crystal Clear Plastic Case for Galaxy S3
    and didn't know it was any good

I got a bumper case that is clear on the side yet frosted in the back, no good

I have had TPU S- Line Clear cases and they are half frosted

I am trying to find totally clear, no diamonds, thicker than the 2 set from Samsung very thin, and not the snap on for $2-$12 on Ebay

I would be very thankful for any ideas

Eric

ROM
    Infected Eternity/stock

Default Re: Clear Galaxy S3 Case

I actually ordered one of the $2 (shipped free) clear TPU cases from eBay a few days ago, Lol. I know you implied you want to stay away from those, but when I get it I will try and let you know how it is just in case it works out well.
    Thunderbolt Saga > Brett Favre Saga

ROM
    Jellybean Baby

I bought a clearish smokey one from tmobile. Its a 3DO thats got orange shock absorbers in the corners. I can see the back of my White S III Pretty well. The buttons on side are a little hard to push but otherwise a good case.

ROM
    Infected Eternity/stock

Quote Originally Posted by samurikuma1971 View Post
    I bought a clearish smokey one from tmobile. Its a 3DO thats got orange shock absorbers in the corners. I can see the back of my White S III Pretty well. The buttons on side are a little hard to push but otherwise a good case.
    They tried to sell me that one too. It seemed nice and sturdy, but I didn't like how the buttons pressed. The price didn't really tickle my fancy either, knowing I could try cheaper ones.
    Thunderbolt Saga > Brett Favre Saga

Got a clear case from Asda of all places. Has the cut outs for the bottons so no mushy action.