?? [SGH-T999: Unlocking Bootloader * Root * ROM Mods ] ??

MLB1949

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
[SPECIFICALLY FOR: the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 GSM (Samsung Model Number SGH-T999)]

Does anyone have information regarding .... ** Unlocking Bootloader ** Root ** ROM Mods ** .... SPECIFICALLY FOR the new T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 [GSM] (Samsung Model Number: SGH-T999)? Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

danfinger

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
well I thought I'd give it a try. and now I'm hosed. I was able to root and install the ALLINONE (Insecure Boot, CWM & Busybox) rebooted, super user showed up in apps etc. I thought everything was fine. the next thing I tried was disable boot up animation and now the phone won't boot up at all.
I can get into the recovery screens but whenever I try to restore I get "can't mount /sdcard/"
The toolkit no longer sees my phone either. When it's plugged in and the toolkit is active, it just cycles over and over "samsung" then "Samsung Galaxy SIII" logo then black screen repeat.

The toolkit keeps giving message either "device not found" or "Waiting for USB debugging to be enabled".

Any tips are appreciated.

danfinger

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Got things mostly sorted- strange that I was able to root and get everything installed then it choked on such a simple task as eliminating the boot animation. ?

I had to download the stock image from t-mobile and reflash with odin. Completely wiped everything. Ah well, education is expensive. I'm grateful it only cost me time.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois