[root * cwm * busybox] T-Mobile S III (SGH-T999)

MLB1949

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
[ROOT, CWM, BUSYBOX, etc.] Exclusively for the T-MOBILE SAMSUNG GALAXY S III (GSM), MODEL # SGH-T999.

[SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 QCOM TOOLKIT V1.0] Drivers Backup Root CWM BusyBox + MORE [TMO].

British Developer ''mskip'' -- famous for his cutting-edge ''Toolkit'' series for the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, has just released a similar ''Toolkit'' for the T-Mobile version of the Samsung Galaxy S III (GSM), Model Number: SGH-T999.

I have used his ''Toolkit'' on every one of my G-Nex i9250's and have never been disappointed: Fast + Easy + and Safe!

IMPORTANT TO NOTE: This Specific ''Toolkit'' is EXCLUSIVELY FOR the T-MOBILE SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 (GSM), MODEL # SGH-T999 --- NOT for the i9300 International-version phone!

SOOOO .... IF you have T-Mobile's ''S3 T999'', then you just might want to take a good look at what is now available for your phone, in terms of ''Drivers Backup'', ''Root'', ''CWM'', ''BusyBox'' ... and more! (As you will see, the actual d/l package file is entitled: ''SGS3 Snapdragon Toolkit v.1.0'').

HERE ARE THE DETAILS:
Developer ''mskip'' 's Introduction and Detailed Explanation can be found here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1746682

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton