How to UnRoot SCH-T999?
Noob question obviously, but I rooted my phone to make Wifi Tether work, and it did. However, I had to use Wifi Tether a little heavy and T-mo sent me a payup or lose service message. So for now, I just gave up and ordered the service. Now I keep getting notification I need to do the latest update, but it won't work since the phone is rooted. My plan is to unroot the phone, get the update and hopefully JellyBean, then go back into the world of having Root.
So are there detailed newb proof instructions out there?
- 11-02-2012, 06:12 PM #2
Re: How to UnRoot SCH-T999?
All I did was install Wifi Tether, which requires root. Yeah, getting rid of bloatware would be a good idea, like I said, total newb here. Which app is best for removing bloatwre?
Like the picture - Go Flyers!
- By trooper54 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 490Last Post: 12-26-2013, 06:21 PM
- By DoubleA319 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 12-15-2010, 01:35 PM
- By aspen1284 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 19Last Post: 11-24-2010, 08:14 AM
- By gniss39#AC in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 09-01-2010, 01:34 PM
- By Murraysj09 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 30Last Post: 07-27-2010, 09:07 PM