- 1 Posts
Need help messed around
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 T999 and I rooted my phone last night. I was messing around with downloading Roms (foolish of me) when my phone turned off, I charged it and turned it on, but it was stuck and wouldn't get past the Samsung Galaxy S3 part. I can still get into Odin mode and I was wondering is there anyway I can bring my phone back to the stock version, if that would help turn it on. Or what could I do? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
- 11-24-2012, 02:06 AM #2
- 701 Posts
- Infected Eternity/stock
Re: Need help messed around
If you can get into CWM Recovery you should be able to do a data wipe and cache wipe. That would be my first step, and then try to boot the phone normally again.
Otherwise, also from CWM Recovery, find a ROM you wanna use (be it stock, CM10, etc) and just flash it from recovery. Even if you take this step first, I would do the wipes either way.
This is assuming you didn't have a backup already, of course. If you had a backup, just flash that from recovery!Thunderbolt Saga > Brett Favre Saga
- By m3lover1 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2012, 02:42 PM
- By rwest155 in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 0Last Post: 01-27-2012, 11:09 PM
- By craigrn16 in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2011, 01:50 PM
- By ecgrn in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2011, 12:38 AM
- By stavros816 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 11-27-2010, 02:15 PM